D/A Converters (DAC)
As the world’s leading provider of data converters, Analog Devices has the industry’s largest portfolio of digital to analog converters (DACs) ranging from 8 bits to 24 bits. ADI DACs are unmatched in their ability to deliver performance and value by providing accurate and reliable conversion for a range of applications including industrial automation, programmable logic controllers, optical transceivers, data acquisition, and more. Our portfolio includes integrated output amplifier options for ease of use, dynamic range DACs for multicarrier generation over a very wide bandwidth, and a variety of other digital to analog converters to suit your design needs.
- Trio of Analog Devices’ Best-in-Class High-Speed Transmit D/A Converters Target Aerospace and Defense Applications
- Analog Devices Extends Lead in Worldwide Data Converters
- Dual, 16-Bit, 1.25-GSPS, Digital-to-Analog Converter IC Incorporates a JESD204 Serial Input to Simplify the FPGA Interface
- Analog Devices’ D/A Converter Reduces Cable Head-end Signal Chain Footprint
- New Analog Devices Design Tool Simplifies RF Design and Speeds Time to Market